Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

FANCL HTC Collagen Review

Hey guys I know It's been a while since my last update, been really busy lately with a job related work. So I'm really sorry for the delay, anyways here my long overdue comparison review about "FANCL HTC Collagen" VS "Meiji Beaute White Amino Collagen"


below is chart I made to show the comparison between the two products.


As you can see "FANCL HTC Collagen" makes the skin Rosy Red rather than making it glow and vibrant. The appearance of this collagen is made tablet form compared to the glossy white gel capsule of Meiji that I prefer because in my opinion its easier to swallow plus it only requires 4 intakes per day compared to FANCL collagen that has a dosage of 6 tablets a day .

I think what is good about this product though is that one package is good for 30days and it's a bit more cheaper. I also like how this products is scentless compared to Meijis which smells like fish and rotten egg, maybe because FANCL Collagen is made from chicken compared to Meijis Amino Collagen which is made from Fish.

Result wise both are good in enhancing the skins complexion. Though for me I would go back to using  Meiji Beaute White Amino Collagen since it gave my skin a very healthy white glow which I love so much plus it has fast more effective results in the aspect of stopping pimple and acne breakouts.

Well that's it for now hope my review helps! If you guys have any questions feel free to ask by leaving a comment! ^_^ till next time

PS
~ I'll try to update my blog as often as I could

No comments:

Post a Comment