Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Prettia Hi- Bleach Review


Liese Prettia Hi-Bleach
Review


4 days ago I decided to finally dye my hair with Liese Prettia Hi Bleach. Actually months before ordering this hair product I was torn whether to buy Paltys Sparkling Blonde Bleach but at the end I chose Prettia because I don't want to go overly blonde. My goal is just to lighten my hair a bit which it did. 

 I ordered my bleach from Japanichi a trusted online seller. A box of Prettia cost PHP 700 but got mine for less because I ordered plenty to get a wholesalers price. Here's my verdict:  

Overall Rating: 4.5 Berries

Price wise the price is really worth it even without the discount! Why?? It's because 1 box is enough even for  those who have long hair, compared to Palty which requires me to use 2 boxes. I assure you 1 box of Prettia is more than enough even for those people who have both thick and long hair.

The Smell of this product is also less irritating and does not sting compared to the other brands that I have used.

For the Color It did not actually turned blonde but I already expected that, that's why I chose this Bleach at the first Place because don't intend yet to go totally blonde but maybe next time I will *hahaha*. 

and lastly for the Texture I must say I love the end results! It did not dry up my hair!! Actually It somehow became more softer than before!!! Though I still deep conditioned my hair before and after I used this product just for precaution.

Overall I love this product it never fails to make me love it even more! This is actually my second time using it and surely It won't be the last! ^_^ There are still a lots of color to choose from already bought Platinum Beige for my next hair color can't wait to try it!


1 Box Contains : 
☑Gloves
☑After Color Hair Pack (Leave-On Conditioner)
☑Developer & a Pink Pump Nozzle Pump
☑Hair Color (The small bottle)
☑Instruction / Manual in Japanese

Things you Might Need (OPTIONAL)
☐ Cape/ Old shirt/Towel (So not to stain your clothes)
☐ Cotton Balls/Buds/Tissue (For safety precautions) 
☐ Oil based lotion
☐ Shower Cap 


Ok now lets get started!


First Carefully Read the instruction for those who can't read Japanese here's a easy to follow


I love the gloves, it's more snug fit compared to Paltys

Now time to mix the Developer and the Color 

After that close it with the safety cap and gently turn it upside down 5 times, remember NOT TO SHAKE the bottle! It would bubble and you'll find it difficult to pump and apply. 

After turning it upside down 5 times replace the cap with the pink nozzle pump 

Now It's ready for application!
Just slight Squeeze the bottle the voila! Let the fun Begin!! 

*Unfortunately I was not able to take pictures during the application process 
I was afraid to stain my phone case sorry ^^;;*

and so after washing the hair apply the After Color Pack for a smoother and silkier hair.


Here's the BEFORE:
*My Honey Brown color became reddish toned*

and  AFTER 30 minutes of leaving the Bleach on my hair
 *drum roll please* 


It turned out slightly lighter than before more like of a Golden Brown Color, I guess I should have left it 10 mins more for better result.
On the other hand the color turned out even *phew*

(The result in White/Daylight Lighting)



Sun Light/Natural Lighting




2 comments:

  1. nice! how i wish i can color my hair too~ i still don't have that "guts" to do it :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! :D hahaha maybe try coloring ur hair with dark brown first just to get the feel of it :D

      Delete