Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

This would be my last post for this year so I'll make it sweet and simple! ^_^

Two days ago I treated my mom and brother with a sweet dessert from Vanilla Cupcake Bakery that opened just months ago at Glorietta near the bridgeway going to SM.


The shop is NOT that noticeable at first glance because they're located at the apparel section of the mall plus the traffic flow in that area is quite heavy.


As you enter the shop, you'll  see a large selection of variety cute muffins and cookies in a clear glass display. There you can pin point your order to the sales staff  but of course you'll need to wait for your turn  first before doing so. Then proceed to the side cashier to pay for your order. 

They have so many flavors to choose from. My favorite was the Red Velvet and S'more muffins!


Here's what I have ordered



They make use of wooden fork and knife which I think is cute plus it can be easily recycled. ^_^


Unfortunately I was not able to order tea to go with the cupcakes since they only have limited teapots *boo* . So I ended up drinking water instead.

As for the shop Interior, it was also kinda cute yet simple. They covered the wall with white drapery treatments which I think was kinda heavy. Since the shop was totally covered with fabric! Thank god they used white! ^_^ 



They made use of a lot of designer chairs which is really cute but not that comfortable like the Daphne chair which where my brother sat. I like the chair but my brother kept complaining that its not comfy maybe because he has a very large body built. Though the other chairs was indeed very comfortable .



Comfy Sofa

Display


Over all the Interior was nice and quite girly, It has a eclectic and shabby chic touch to it., which somehow gives you a afternoon teatime feeling.

As for their muffins. I still prefer Sonjas Cupcakes but this one is also as delicious!! I think it's just bit sweeter than Sonjas. So for those who loves eating sweets, this shop is totally a must try!!

Took home a box of delicious cupcakes for the rest of the family to taste.



Thanks for Reading! Happy New Year Everyone!!!




2 comments:

  1. ooooh so those heavy drapes part talaga ng design.. akala ko nung una nung napadaan ako diyan, parang temporary thing lang kasi baka under construction pa rin sila... x.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaahh thats what i thought at first.... dba it looks temporary from the outside XD~~ pero sa loob nmn medyo nagjive din ang heavy drapes sa furni nila :)

      Delete