Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

Mooberii meets Strawberries and Cream

Few weeks ago I was asked by my friend if I can model for a photo shoot to add on her portfolio. I was hesitant at first because I know for a fact that I tend to have an awkward smile in front of the cam. I only get decent shots If I'm in the mood to get my picture taken, but at the end I decided to give it a try since she said that it would be fine even in my given circumstance.

So early this morning I met up with my friend to have my first photo shoot experience. I was feeling sluggish since I ended up staying late last night doing my brothers project. Drank a cup of coffee and ate pancakes for breakfast to have an energy kick for today's shoot.

At the location of the shoot I met my friends partner and got along with her as well. Though I was already comfortable with them, I was not able to overcome my camera shy sickness! The awkward smile tends to appear in the photos lucky for me the photo shoot did not require a lot of smiling or else I would have wasted a lot of their time.

The shoot ended up well, we managed to get some decently good shots. Both of them did a great job especially handling a first timer like me.


 Here I am with Strawberries and Cream


Took some vanity shots after the shoot
One things is for sure! It's easier to smile when using a phones front cam *lol* 


The photos taken for today will be posted on their website soon.
They also do styling and make up as well! Liked my look for today? Click the photo below to check their services on their facebook page ^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment