Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Converse Platforms

Last night my friend who's at Hong Kong for holidays message me about the Platforms I requested for her to look for. She sen't me a picture of the Platforms she found


I am torn whether to get the cheetah print , black o white platforms. I mean they're all cute especially the cheetah print but the plain white or black ain't that bad either, I mean it can perfectly fit in any other outfit. I searched for pictures to help me decide but in the end I still can't. So I am asking for your guys help on which platform to choose.

 Here are the pictures that I have googled:


White platforms simple and nice right?


Cheetah print, though wasn't able to get a picture of anyone wearing it 

The black one looks good as well (^o^)~

Lastly the studded one which I've been crushing for a long time, too bad she did not find any


mmmm so which one do you think I should go for?? X__X i really need help deciding ... I got till New Years eve to decide ....

No comments: