Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Study Time (勉強の時間)

Hi everyone! Finally made up my mind to continue learning Nihongo. Almost 2 years ago I decided to temporarily stop studying Nihongo so that I can concentrate on my chosen career. 

So today I went back to basic since I already forgotten most of what I have learned back then. My grammar, vocabs and kanjis gotten pretty rusty (XoX) !! Lucky for me I kept my books and worksheets intact. 


For starters I practiced writing the basic alphabets Katakana and Hiragana even though I still remember them. My  handwriting has gone from ok to bad! After practicing my writing skills I read a few paragraphs to see if I can still read at the same speed as before. Well I must say my reading skills was better that I expected it to be. I stopped there for today since I had an appointment schedule in the afternoon.

Hopefully If things go well I hope that I can finish reviewing Elem 1-2 before year 2013 starts! wish me luck! Really need it especially I'd be re-memorizing a lot of KANJIS *(T__T) huhuhu just thinking about it makes my head hurt* oh well for the love of Japanese Culture I must overcome this obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment