Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Vacation trip to Ilo-Ilo and Antique

Hello everyone ^__^ It's been a while since my last post! The reason for that is I've went on a short vacation to my fathers home town to visit my grandfathers grave at the same time catch up with my relatives there since it has been 5 years since I've last visited. 


The new boarding pass is so convenient, it also serves as a
Lounge Pass! No need for an separate ticket to hold, which I tend to misplace.


At the Mabuhay Lounge waiting for my flight



At the plane there's a touch screen entertainment gadget for movies and music  
too bad I wasn't able to take picture of the airplane food since my phone is already turned off plus left my camera on my check-in bag.


During my stay I not only visited my relatives but also got enjoy the scenery of my dads home town!
Lovely right? Such a relaxing place


I did not only enjoy the scenery but I had the chance to see the children of deceased dog "Lucky" *huhuhu i miss him so much*

This cutie here is simba! ^__^

This Playful one is Bush, I have a feeling that he's the leader of the pack.

And this foxy fellow here is burdigol

The 3 of them are mixed breed of Japanese Spitz and Chinese Sharpei.

Anyways this trip would not end without Pasalubong Buying *Souvenirs*

Here are some local delicacies which can be bought at the airport.
Oh yeah and if ever you guys go to Ilo-Ilo you should try their Lapaz Batchoy it's so yummy! Totally worth eating and also the butterscotch and piyaya is a good pasalubong for your family and friends!! ^__^




I'll be ending my post here since I'm already so sleepy. 

Don't forget to read my next post about my review on Prettia Hi-Bleech

No comments:

Post a Comment