Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

WTH!!

Yesterday I posted a fan pic of Takizawa Hideaki on my instragram, I did not really expect that someone would comment on the pic that i have uploaded so I was really surprised when some random person did. I thought at first it it was just some spam comment but when i viewed it. I was somehow enraged!



Here's the Picture of Takki that I posted
(got this from facebook)

Instragram Screen Cap

For a second there I thought she was also a fan of his, since she did liked the photo but her comment angered me, I mean WTF!! If you hate the guy then shut up! No need to comment! It was though she was looking for a fight, cause she commented on my post which if see my caption it clearly shows I'm a fan of Takki. 

I did not reply to her but instead blocked her and deleted her comment. I do not wish to spend my time replying and arguing with such person. I did check her account just to make sure she's not a spam user. Unfortunately she's a real deal bitch!  >_> ... oh well there's always a person like her who has nothing to do but to talk bad about others. So here I am posting this just to release my anger, and somehow it did ^_^ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment