Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

LOTD || Time Alone

Early this morning I decided to go outside and have a time alone with myself for a change. The weather was hot as usual since I'm living at the tropics, so I decided to wear a floral sleeveless chiffon top which I bought from bangkok and black leggings from Zara. 

 LOTD

I went to UNIQLO at mall of asia branch to change an item because the one I got a week ago was a bit big for me. Then went to another mall to continue window shopping. 


I manage to spot a Maruko Chan item while doing 
some window shopping. I really loved watching chibi maruko chan 
back in the days because somehow it relieved me from stress.  



I also managed to buy this cute penny bank for about PHP 99 (2.41 USD)
**I just cant resist things that's related to strawberry and milk!**

At the end of the day I managed to buy only 2 items excluding food of course!

High waist shorts from UNIQLO and 
Strawberry Milk Penny Bank from Landmark 

After a tiring day went back home and found myself home alone and out of boredom I did some cam-whoring to kill time

*aaahh please forgive my vainess (-^.^-)*

So that it! Join me again next on my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment