Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Rurouni Kenshin

Yesterday I finally went to see Rurouni Kenshin live-action. I've been dying to see this movie in cinema since it has been announced that it would be shown on screen here at the Philippines.


Rurounin Kenshin Poster at MOA

Electronic Ticket


Years ago I was really hoping that they would make this into a live-action movie since it's one of my favorite childhood anime, and back then I even hoped that Takizawa Hideaki would portray the role of Kenshin since he reminds me of Kenshin while watching Yoshitsune and Satomi Hakkenden. I mean obviously there's a resemblance, they're both short and have the same body figure.So I thought he would fit the role perfectly.


Hideaki Takizawa 
(Satomi Hakkenden -- Screen Cap)


(*o*) what a handsome kenshin he would have been

but of course time flies and now his a bit to old to play this role *haha* and it's time to give it to a younger generation. I was really happy that Takeru Sato also one of my favorite Japanese actor portrayed the role. He really did surprised me! He acted the role as if though he was really kenshin! He was perfectly fitted to play the role! *bravo* for that!


Takeru Sato as Himura Kenshin






So there I was watching the movie and was really surprised to see Aoi Yu as Megumi, I was not aware that she was also part of the cast so I was really surprised and happy *lol* I really adore her so much! My fangirl mode was totally ON last night. Though I did keep calm and watch the movie quietly.

I must say this is the BEST live action movie I've watched!! It did not ruin the manga nor the anime version at all! It exceeded my expectations! I did not expect to have a good laugh while watching this but indeed I did! It was really fun and worth watching and if given a chance I would pay to watch it again!

2 comments: