Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

"Carol" December Shoot by Strawberries and Cream

Strawberries and Cream 
 December 2012 Shoot

As some of you may know I had my first ever photoshoot with Strawberries and Cream just a few days ago. It was a new experience for me since it was my first time to ever try to overcome my camera shyness. I mean I am not afraid to have my picture taken with others or have a self taken shot by phone. Its just that tend to feel awkward when having my solo picture being taken by others. So anyways I present you the finish product of my first shoot.

"Carol -- Behind the Scenes Video"

*Hahaha I feel weird seeing myself on video and again somehow my U-shaped faced is being emphasize in some angles hahaha*


Hair and Make-Up by: Strawberries and Cream

I was worried about my hair fluffy naturally curly hair and looking like a bear or even a lion because of it *hahaha* but surprisingly It ended up looking great! Kudos for Strawberries and Cream for a job well done!  Visit their site have a glimpse of their portfolio or go to their facebook page and see the services they offer! Don't be shy, message them If you have any questions, I promise they won't bite *hahaha*



No comments:

Post a Comment