Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Maybelline haul

Hi guys! It's been a while since my last post, been busy preparing for the holidays! To be honest it has been an exhausting week for me, last minute Christmas shopping is always so stressful and to think I'm not finished with it yet, though today is already Christmas itself, me and my family haven't opened our gifts yet because dad is over at Vancouver because of his work. So we decided to open our presents on New Years eve like we did last year. 

Anyways when I was out shopping for gifts I finally decided to tryout Maybellines BB cream since it has been getting a lot of good feed backs. I was looking for the water-gel bb cream which I already tried before from the free sample my friend gave me but unfortunately it's not available here in the Philippines so I just went and buy the Pure BB mineral mouse type and bought 2 new lipstick since it was on sale. I will make a review on it as soon as I try it on. This would be my first time trying this brand since I'm usually a Clinique and Shiseido user, so I do hope this product would workout for me ^__^.





No comments:

Post a Comment