Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

LOTD || Interior Designers Oath


Today is like no other, went to Manila Hotel for the Interior Designers Oath Taking and I’m proud to say that today I’m officially a Licensed Interior Designer! All my hard work, sacrifices and patience finally paid off. I missed a lot of things just to get here, like not being able to go to Big Bang and Maroon 5 Concert, not seeing Zac Efron, cancelling my Bangkok Trip and not having enough sleep for months which resulted to hair lost and acnes.

PRC License given at the Event 


We were required to wear a board room chic outfit for this glorious event so I ended up wearing my Polka-dotted dress with my Polka-dotted Blazer. It may sound that I went overboard with the polka dot pattern but I think it ended up looking nice and simple and just right for the occasion. I also wore earrings that matched my bag and dress, paired my whole look with silver flat shoes.



At the event itself I felt a bit of a lone wolf at first. Luckily I got to transfer table to where some schoolmates of mine who also passed the examination are seated, although they were from different batches and to which I don’t usually talk yo but still at least I got to seat with familiar people, which made me a bit more comfortable.


Where I'm Seated ( I must say this is the most neglected table
the coffee was served late, even my food was served 20 mins 
before the event was finished!!!)


Snack ... was served COLD!! ( X__X)



Good thing they had this freebie ......
 ..... Oh wait, it's not a freebie LoL, it's a Gift from mom and dad. I wonder what's inside??
mmmmmm...


A box of yummy chocolates!! ^__^ just what I needed, was so hungry during the whole event, the snack served was cold so I ended up not eating half of it.


The event lasted for 4 hrs, although it was a bit boring  but still it was an experience I won't ever forget! 


--END-- 

2 comments: