Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Barre3 Experience

Hello there! Haven’t been able to update lately because of fatigue caused by the new workout I tried.



About 2 weeks ago went to Barre3 studio to give it a shot because I heard it strengthens the muscles and bones and even help people like me with scoliosis to have a discipline with proper posture. So I decided to I try out their special offer for beginners which you will pay 1500PHP for 3classes which you should attend within 2weeks upon registration, an hour class cost 700PHP. So the beginners package is really a great deal. At first I did not expect it to be difficult since my body is a bit flexible plus I do stretching and cardio workout almost every day!

The first day caught me by surprise it was FAR DIFFERENT on what I am used to doing, compared to my daily cardio exercise which requires the use of power and strength. Barre3 requires you to use not only power and strength but also grace and stability!

The one hour workout was pretty intense especially for a beginner like me. I made a lot of mistake especially when it comes to maintaining proper posture while doing the said exercise. After my first day I felt a bit shaky but after resting for a bit and having a nice cold bath at home I somehow felt better so I decided to do my daily workout which usually runs for an hour and half.

The next day I could not even get up! My whole body was numb, I forced myself out of the bed! What’s even worse is that it was even painful for me to walk and most of all sit! The pain and numbness lasted for 3days **tsk tsk I shouldn’t have overdone my workout** because of that I did not even want to go back to barre3 but I was oblige to, because I already did pay for 2 more sessions and it was nonrefundable.

Day 2 was much better compared to day 1. I somehow felt it was much more easier to follow though I still had a lot of thing I need to improve on, but I think I’ve done pretty good compared to my first time. The day after day 2 was also better, there was a bit of body aches but not as bad as before. Maybe because I did not overdid the workout as I did before.

So I rested for a day before coming back this morning for my 3rd and final day of the promo. The instructor for today had taught us a much more intense workout compared to day 1 and 2. It was very tiring and extreme but was also FUN at the same time, I started to enjoy barre3 classes and getting used to all the shakes and strains it causes to my body.

After the 3days trial of barre3 I found myself being more aware of my posture and hsving an increase in stamina. I highly recommend this workout for those who aims to have a leaner and stronger body, and also those who wish to strengthen their bones. I plan to continue barre3 regularly and make it a part of my daily routine!   

for more informaion about barre3 please visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment