Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Eyelash Galore


For the past 2 days I decided to avoid going to the mall so I ended up spending those days at home sleeping, watching tv, eating, exercising and playing with my 2 adorable baby doggies **I'll introduce them next time** . But this early morning i receive an SMS from my dad who’s was at that time on his way to Vegas, reminding me to go to True Values Opening sale at Glorietta and get some things that he needs, so I was somehow forced to go the mall which I really didn't want to cause I was fighting the urge to spend.

While waiting for the opening sale I stopped by Daiso (Japan Home Center) just to kill time. Somehow I ended up buying 2 Fake eyelashes **gaaaaahh I easily gave up to temptation * and to think I just bought some 3days ago (x__x) …

Here’s the one I bought last Tuesday




So anyways after that went to True Value with my mom and bought the things dad needed and also ended up buying some items that wasn't on the list *lucky for me mom was the one who paid this time lol*


 I ended up buying things related to eyelashes *lol*


(Heated Eyelash Curlers, Falsies, Dual Purpose eyelash glue **it can also be used as an double eyelid glue**)




After Shopping me and mom had a mother daughter bonding at a Nail Spa.


Had my nails painted Pink (^,^)


So that's how I spent my day. Can't wait to give those eyelashes a try! Till next time!! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment