Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Shopping/ LOTD


Early today I was set to go to an anniversary celebration. The night before I already had in mind what to wear in the said event, all I need was to get it from my closet and *poof* I’m good to go. So hours before the event I thought of having a dress rehearsal and lucky I decided to do so, cause to my surprise the dress that I was planning to wear somehow became tight!! Gaaaaahh I can’t close the back zipper!!! Well I did manage to close it but with force still the problem was that I can’t breathe when the zipper is closed (XoX). Fortunately there was still time to look and buy an outfit.

So I went to the mall and wasted no time looking for a dress to wear. Tried going to Zara, F21 and so on…



This is gold dress is from F21. 
I can see my tummy popping out! LoL I blame it all to the chocolates!!


was in a hurry to go to the mall that I even forgot to put make up or even just a face powder.
and even worst I forgot my WALLET!!!! so ended up waiting for mom.


Here's another outfit from forever 21


What I love about this outfit is that it hides my tummy lol!!!

but in the end I ended up purchasing a dress at Cache Cache... Had my eye on 3 other dress there but needed to choose only one. Wasn't able to take pictures of those outfit because their fitting room is too dark!! BOO!!



So here's the outfit I wore at today's event



 

It's a white laced layered hem dress with gold accents (which is not visible in the picture)


Some accessory to finish the look!

--EnD--

2 comments:

  1. i like the gold dress! it's so sexy XD and i also like the lace-y dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks but the gold dress is soo hugging to the body that it shows my belly-oh lol ...

      Delete