Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Clip-On Bangs


Last Thursday I went out with my high school buddies then as we were passing buy at “Landmark” a department store here where I am from. I noticed something new at the hair accessory area. My eyes sparkled when I saw the clip on bangs on the wig section. I was looking for months for a clip-on with a similar hair color as mine **Lucky I got the last 2 that’s almost near my shade**. It’s available at etude but their clip-on bangs is limited to only 4 colors as I remember correctly. 

Here’s a photo of the clip-on I bought from landmark: (The color is kind of different from the actual)





The one at the left is the full fringe bangs while the one at the right is the side bangs. I haven’t tried on yet the side bangs because somehow the color is much lighter than my hair, so I’m reserving it when for next time, maybe after bleaching my hair.

I’m really satisfied with this clip-ons especially price wise. It’s a lot cheaper than Etudes. It cost only PHP 99 (2.48 USD) pesos compared to etudes which cost PHP 700 (16.50 USD). My only comment is that it’s quite shiny so it has a tendency to look fake if you have dry hair like mine.


Me without Bangs
(with one of my high school buddy *ggaahh i can see my ugly black roots*) 




With bangs




Really enjoyed camwhoring! Somehow even though my hairs a bit dry the bangs blended well with my natural curly hair.






2 comments: