Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Review on (Dariya) Palty Hair Dye Honey Brown

Hello Everyone! This would be my first product review. 

Products: Dariya Palty Hair Dye in Honey Brown
Rating:      (4/5 Berries)
Price: 9-13 USD or  Php600
Where to buy:  I bought mine at Don Quijote Hawaii for $12, I guess you can check out Japanese Groceries near you or online shops like Amazon. For Philippine Buyers I bought my first Palty at Japanichi it's an online shop that sells Japanese Beauty Products.

Review:

2 months ago I redyed my hair with Dariya Palty Hair Dye in  Honey Brown for those of you who's not familiar with this brand its a Japanese Hair Dye which is really easy to use. It has tons of colors to choose from. They have 2 versions of this Hair Dye the Cream Type that comes with a comb applicator and a Foam Type which comes in a cute pink bucket mixer with a brush applicator.

Here's a sample of the colors that the Cream Type Version of Palty offers: (The one boxed in red is Honey Brown)







1 Box contains:

 ☑ Instruction in Japanese (If you can't read the nihongo, Heres a link for the English Instruction or you can just look at the picture it's easy to understand )
 ☑ Developer & Comb Applicator
 ☑ Gloves
 ☑ Hair Color (In tube)
 ☑ Leave on Conditioner (Tsubaki Oil)

Things you might need: (Optional)

☐ Old Shirt (You don't wan't you're pretty clothes to get stained :p )
☐ Shower Cap (So that the hair would absorb the color more)
☐ Cotton balls/Buds / Tissue (Just in case things get messy)






Here's the Result! :

BEFORE

Newly Colored  Prettia Marshmallow Brown
(White/Day Light)

After 3 months in Dark Lighting


AFTER
(Left it for about 25 mins don't want it to go too light)

Taken after 2 weeks (Warmwhite / Halogen Light)


After 2 Months (Natural Light) The color Faded

Pros
✓ The Cute Box it comes in with :3
✓ The smell is not that strong unlike american hair dyes
✓ Does not sting the Eyes during application
✓ The color last long
✓ Very Easy to Apply (Haven't tried the foam dye seems like Prettias Foam dye is easier to apply)

Cons
 ✖ Can be drying to the hair but can easily be fixed with Hair Mask (Well mine is already dry so I don't mind *lol*) 
 ✖ 1 box is not enough for those with long and thick hair. ( I used 2 boxes because my hair is long, It just look shorter because I have a Naturally Curly Hair)
 ✖ The color at the back of the box which indicates the result is not that accurate so If you want the result to be exactly as the picture, I suggest bleaching your hair first or go for one shade lighter your desired color.




4 comments:

  1. Omg the color works the so well on you! I tried it in Nama Caramel Latte and it didn't really work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh its the bubble dye right? :D want to try that as well but i'm kinda worried if its difficult to apply XD

      Delete
    2. I tried the cream version. Just didn't work for my hair but I find it not as harsh as some of the other dyes. I have stopped dying my hair for a while to grow my hair out.

      Delete
    3. ooohh I see thanks I guess I'll have to try it out for myself, but first need to finish my spare dyes, kinda bought 4 extra ones XD

      Delete