Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Yomenya Goemon Japanese Spaghetti House

Today I finally got to try the Yomenya Goemon Japanese Spaghetti House. They mainly offer a fusion of both Japanese and Western Pasta. They are located at the 2nd Level of Greenbelt 3. I've wanted to try this pasta house since I heard a lot of good feed backs from my friends here and abroad.

Outside the shop there’s a display window just like a typical Japanese Restaurant have that samples the various dishes that they cater.

Store Logo



 Window Display


Here's a Closer Shot



My friends and I ordered 3 dishes (Japanese style Pizza Margherita, Vongole Bianco, and Napolitean Pasta). Since the serving was big we decided to share it among ourselves. Unfortunately we were so hungry that we only remembered to take pictures of the dishes minutes after we have started eating.

See what I mean? 
If you noticed Chopsticks are used instead of fork

  Napolitean Pasta
It is served with egg on top of the Pasta
(^.^;;) though we already mixed it in.

Our half eaten Pizza

Fortunately I got to take a picture of
"Vongole Bianco"  before spltting it into 3 servings.


The food was great, though the Napolitean was rather too sweet for my liking. Each order of pasta has a complimentary miso soup included. The restaurant service itself quite good, they have a very accommodating and friendly staffs. The price is reasonable my only comment is that there’s no house tea offered in this restaurant unlike other Japanese Restaurant that I have been to but over all I would love to go eat here again next time. 

2 comments:

  1. I like their Hokkaido Soup Noodles~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai thanks for the recommendation will probably order that next time :D!

      Delete