Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Rebound alert O__O

Rebound Alert!!!

Lately I've been gaining weight, somehow I just lost control and went back with my old routine which is sleep, watch, eat.

Today was one of those lazy days where I spent the whole day acting like a pig, took short naps, eat and watch old movies all afternoon then luckily I came to my senses and did an hour of workout before it got totally dark. I can't even imagine I gained  10 lbs this past 3 months which is quite alarming for a person like me who experience being overweight for quite some time.

This situation reminds me of a Japanese Drama that I had watched entitled "Rebound!" A former fatty who lost weight and became and employee of a fashion magazine but due to some circumstances she suddenly found herself rebounding and becoming fat again.



I can totally relate to this drama especially her love for pastries! Sweets are really hard to resist XoX!!! Especially with a sweet tooth like mine. But I made up my mind to start my 2 weeks diet plan. Will go back for the mean time with My oatmeal diet together with daily workout plus my own version of the "3S" diet which stands for  NO Sweets, Snacks, Soda (which is quite easy because i gave up on soda for almost 2 years now).

A week ago I was Playing with the Fat Booth and just now I realize that maybe it was already a warning for me to stop over eating *lol*




Some might think I'm over reacting or to being too obsess with how I look but that's now the case I just don't want to go back to how I was. For I not to be judge I decided to put a photo of me before and after. I'm not ashamed of this pic in fact I'm proud that I did something good for myself  ^_^...



here you go: *hides*


 

 *phew* somehow that took a lot courage to share this pic *lol*

Ok wish me luck will start my 2 weeks goal to lose 8-10 lbs max. on Sunday*hahaha* ~

No comments:

Post a Comment