Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Bitter Sweet

Okay I don’t know whether I’m cursed of just plainly unlucky when it comes to long planned trips!!! This would be the 3rd time that this had happened to me! And hopefully the last.

So here’s the story, earlier this year me and my friends decided to go to Bangkok for an after exam distresser. Everything was already planned, dates, hotel, tours, to buy list and etc. The only this that was uncertain was the date for the Oath Taking for the Newly Licensed Designers, which we expected to be held on the second week of November based on the previous Oath Taking held last year. Unexpectedly things did not go as planned; the exam result was released late, as a result the date of the oath was also moved!!! And yet there I was hoping for miracle that It won’t fall on the date of our flight.

3 days ago I received a letter from the PRC regarding the said event and “Sh** Why am I not surprise!!  The date of the oath will be held on the 25th, my date of arrival back from bangkok was supposed to be on the 26th. There was a sudden moment of silence and heart ache. I knew that I need to cancel my trip even though I want it badly I need to choose what is more important.  A once in a lifetime boring yet fulfilling experience VS a 3 days vacation filled with relaxation and girl bonding which I can go for some other time. The answer was obvious yet hard to accept.

I've been so excited for months and already imagining shopping, food tripping, going for a Thai massages and having a blast with 2 of my closest friend and yet suddenly after months of planning, there I was texting them that I will not be going to BKK with them!!! what a bummer!

Even now I’m still kinda pissed about the turn of events, though I have to look on the brighter side of Life, even though I’m not able to go to Bangkok with them this year at least I've got to attend a special event that I had been praying for this past 2 years. I guess we really can’t have it all. So here I am ending my bitter sweet post.

PS!!

Joey ^__^ if ever your reading this post don't for get to check out the falsies that posted on your wall ok?    **hugs** 

No comments:

Post a Comment