Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Maybelline Lipstick Review

This is probably a super late review! Since I have already been using these for 3 weeks now lol !!! ^_^

So last month I blogged about giving Maybelline a try Specifically Maybellines "Fushia Fever" and Water Shine Pure "R22" 




First is  Fushia Fever! I'm so in love with this color, from daily or party look this would be the perfect lip color to wear! It just brings out the inner lady in me haha, plus it compliments my fair complexion! ♡ I love how it also last long for hours before having the need to retouch my lips again.





On the other hand the Water Shine Pure "R22" ain't  bad either. The color made my face a bit more mature in a good way. I guess I would wear this when going out at night or at a business meeting where I want taken more seriously. So in other words this would be a good color to wear at the office or a night out with friends! ^__^ ... For the water shine edition I must say I love the gloss of the color! Though It doesn't last as long as the Fushia Fever but a little touch up would solve the problem ^_^.



To sum it all up! It was really worth trying Maybelline! I love it ! It's cheap but has the same quality like those of expensive cosmetics brands. I would definitely buy their products again.

5 comments: